About the Author of the Blogsite, Not the Author of the Bible:

About the Author of the Blogsite, Not the Author of the Bible: Since the Lord had it on my heart to write this blog, I was uncertain of how to accomplish this, mindful of Revelation 22:18-19, which says that nobody is to add to, or to take away from what was written in the Bible. After lots of prayerful contemplation, the Lord had it on my heart that I’m not to change the meaning of what is written in the Bible. He has also shown ways to add to people’s understating of that meaning, without altering the meaning, by putting that info within [brackets]. This is primarily accomplished with the KJV Bible and lots of prayers, but at times, BibleGateway.com, Biblehub.com, NIV Bible, Webster Dictionary, and other internet resources, as needed. Debra Seiling

About Understanding the Bible:

Understanding the Bible: After reading Isaiah 28:10 many times over the years and not totally understanding it, it recently became apparent to me that the Lord God has this passage as the means for understanding the Bible. For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little. Isaiah 28:10 KJV. Being prayerful about this passage, and looking up 'precept' in the Webster's Dictionary, it gave this passage a whole new meaning, once 'commandment' is substituted for 'precept'. Within brackets are additional words the Lord had on my heart to aid in understanding the meaning. For commandment must be [built up] upon commandment; commandment upon commandment; line upon line, line upon line; [developing understanding] here a little, and there a little.

The Table Format:

The Table Format: I was overwhelmed with how to explain the process for determining if someone had leprosy in Leviticus 13, which seemed very complicated. After praying, "Lord, if this is difficult for me to understand after reading it many times, how can this be explained to others?" The thought the Lord God had on my heart was for me to put it into a vertical chart to visually see the process. This made it much easier for me to follow the progression. After doing so, I prayed, "Lord, how can this be conveyed to readers, so that they can understand this process?" The thought the Lord God had on my heart was to put it within the lines of a table. Being a stiff-necked, stubborn person, as it's often called in the Bible, I prayed, asking the Lord God if He's sure that's really what He wanted me to do? I reluctantly put Leviticus 13 into a table format. When I read this difficult leprosy process within a table format, it suddenly became easier for me to understand. That's because it builds line upon line, as explained in the Understanding the Bible section. Shortly after that, the Lord God had it on my heart, to put all of The Books of the Bible in Smaller Chunks within a table format, to aid in understanding, line upon line.
By 2/20/26 All Chapters of the Bible [in Smaller Chunks] Will Be Posted. If you want to read any chapters, just Click the desired Book of the Bible on the Right, and Click on the chapters of that Book of the Bible you want to read. My personal recommendation for those who are just beginning reading the Bible, is to start in the New Testament first.

Psalm 119:1-176 Book# 5 of Psalms



Psalm 119:1-176           Book# 5 of Psalms [in Smaller Chunks]

Aleph: Psalm 119:1-8

Blessed are the [innocent] in the [road,] who walk in the Law of the Lord. Blessed are [those who] keep His testimonies, & [who] seek Him with [their] whole heart. [Matthew 22:35-40 Then, one of them, [who] was a lawyer, asked Him a question, [testing] Him, & saying, Master, [a.k.a. Teacher,] which is the great commandment in the Law? Jesus said to him, You [shall] love the Lord your God with all your heart, & with all your soul, & with all your mind. This is the 1st & great commandment. And the 2nd is [similar] to it. You [shall] love your [neighbor] as yourself. All the Law, & the prophets hang, [a.k.a. depend,] on these 2 commandments.]

[Those] [who] walk, [a.k.a. follow,] in His ways, they also [don't] do [anything] [sinful.] [1 John 3:8-9 He [who commits] sin is of the devil: for from the beginning, the devil [sinned.] The Son of God was [revealed,] for this [reason, so] that He might destroy the works of the devil. [Whoever] is born of God, [doesn't] commit sin. [Because] he is born of God, & [God's] seed [remains] in him, & he cannot sin.]

You [have] commanded us to diligently keep Your precepts, [a.k.a. commandments.] [Mark 7:6-7 [Jesus] answered, & said to them, [Elijah has] prophesied [correctly about] you, hypocrites, [like] it is written [in the Scriptures,] This people [honor] Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. [However,] they worship Me in vain, teaching the commandments of men, for doctrines.]

O that My ways were [focused on keeping] Your statutes, [a.k.a. mandates!] When I have respect [for] all Your commandments, then, I shall not be ashamed. I will praise You with [an upright] heart, when I shall have learned Your righteous judgments. 

[1 John 2:1-2 My little children, [a.k.a. new believers in Christ,] I write these things to you, [so] that you [don't] sin. And if any man [sins,] we have an advocate with the Father, the Righteous, Jesus Christ. And He is the [atonement] for our sins, & not only for [our] [sins,] but also for the sins of the whole world.] 

I will keep Your [mandates.] O [don't totally abandon] Me. [Mark 15:33-34 *And when the 6th hour [had] come, there was darkness over the whole land, until the 9th hour. *And at the 9th hour, Jesus cried [out] with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? Which is being interpreted, My God, My God, why [have] You forsaken Me?]

 


Beth: Psalm 119:9-16

[With what] [money,] shall a young man cleanse his [ways?] By [paying attention] to Your Word, [& doing] according [to it.] [Psalm 49:6-9 None of [those who] trust in their wealth, & boast themselves [about] the multitude of their riches; can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him. (For the redemption of their soul is precious, [a.k.a. priceless,] & [money] [ceases] [to have value] forever.)]

I have sought You with My whole heart. O [don't] let Me wander from Your commandments. [Joshua 22:5 But [pay] diligent [attention] to do the [commandments,] & the Law, [that] Moses, the servant of the Lord, [commanded] you: to love the Lord your God; to walk, [a.k.a. follow,] in all HIs ways; to keep His commandments; to [stay very close] to Him; & to serve Him with all your heart, & with all your soul.]

I have [hidden] Your Word [within My] heart, [so] that I might not sin against You. [Hebrews 8:10-12 For after those days, this is the covenant, [a.k.a. contract,] that I will make with the house of Israel, [says] the Lord. I will put My Laws into their minds, & write them [within] their hearts. And I will be a God to them, & they shall be a people to Me. And every man shall not teach his neighbor, & every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord; for all shall know Me, from the [powerless] to the [powerful.] For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness. And I will no [longer] remember their sins & iniquities.]

Blessed [are] You, O Lord. Teach Me Your [mandates.] With My lips, I have declared all the judgments [from] Your mouth. [Matthew 11:10-13 And [saw] there was a man [who] had his hand withered. And [so] that they might accuse [Jesus,] they asked Him, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath Days? And He said to them, What man among you shall there be, [who] shall have 1 sheep, & if it [falls] into a pit on the Sabbath Day, won't he lay hold on it, & lift it out? How much better then is a man than a sheep? [For this reason,] it is lawful to do [good] on the Sabbath Days. Then, [Jesus said] to the man, Stretch [out] your hand. And he stretched it [out,] & it was restored whole, like the other.] 

I have rejoiced in the [ways] of Your Testimonies, as much as [if I had] all [the world's] riches. I will [think about] Your precepts, [a.k.a. commandments,] & have respect to Your ways. [Isaiah 29:13 *[For this reason,] the Lord said, [Since,] this people draw near Me with their mouth, & [honor] Me with their lips, but have removed their [hearts] far from Me, & their fear, [a.k.a. respect,] toward 

Me, is taught by the [precepts, a.k.a. commandments,] of men.]

I will delight Myself in Your statutes, [a.k.a. mandates,] & I won't forget Your Word. [Psalm 1:1-2 Blessed is the man [who doesn't] walk, [a.k.a. follow,] in the counsel of the ungodly, nor [stands] in the [path] of sinners, nor [sits] in the seat of the scornful, [a.k.a. those who look down on others.] But his delight is in the [Lord's Law;] & he [thinks about] His Law day & night.] 

 


Gimel: Psalm 119:17-24

[So,] that I may live, deal bountifully with [Me,] Your servant, & keep Your Word. [Lord,] open My eyes, [so] that I may [see] wondrous things, [from] Your Law.  [John 11:38-45 Therefore, Jesus, groaning again [within] Himself, [came] to the [tomb.] It was a cave, & a stone, [a.k.a. boulder,] lay upon it. Jesus said, You, take away the stone. Martha, the sister of [Lazarus, who] was dead, [said] to Him, Lord, by this time he [stinks,] for he [has] been dead 4 days. Jesus [said] to her, [Didn't] I [say] to you, that, if you [would] believe, you [should] see the glory of God? Then, they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up His eyes, & said, Father, I thank You, that You [have] heard Me. And I knew that You always [hear] Me. But because of the people, [who] stand [near] by, I said it, [so] that they may believe that You [have] sent Me. And when He has spoken [this,] He cried [out,] with a loud voice, Lazarus, Come [out.] And Lazarus, who] was dead, came out, bound hand & foot with grave clothes. And his face was bound [around] with a napkin. Jesus [said] to them, [Loosen] him, & let him go. Then, many of the Jews, [who] came to Mary, & had seen the things that Jesus did, believed [in] Him.]

I am a stranger [on] the earth. [Don't] hide Your commandments from Me. 

[Mark 1:9-11 And it [happened during] those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, & was baptized [by] John in [the] Jordan [River.] And coming up [immediately] out of the waters, [John the Baptist,] saw the heavens opened, & the [Holy] [Spirit] descending like a dove upon Him. And a voice came there from heaven, saying, You [Are] My Beloved Son, in Whom I Am Well-Pleased.]

At all times, My soul, [a.k.a. heart, breaks from] the longing it [has for] Your judgments, [a.k.a. justice.] [Isaiah 1:23-24 Your princes are rebellious, & [are] companions of thieves. Everyone [loves] gifts, & [follows] after rewards, [a.k.a. bribes They [don't] judge the fatherless, & neither [does] the [case] of the widow come to them. Therefore, the Lord, the Lord of Hosts, the Mighty One of Israel, [says,] Ah, I will ease [Myself] of [My] adversaries, & avenge [Myself] of [My] enemies.]

You [have chastised] the proud [who] are cursed, & [who have strayed] from Your commandments.  [Isaiah 2:11-12 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, & the [arrogance] of men shall be bowed down. And the Lord Alone shall be exalted [on] that day. For the day of the Lord of Hosts shall be upon everyone [who] is proud, & lofty, & upon everyone [who] is lifted up, [a.k.a. magnified,] & he shall be brought low.]

Remove [disgrace & hatred] from Me; for I have kept Your Testimonies. [Isaiah 53:3-6 *He is despised & rejected [by] men; a Man of sorrows, & acquainted with grief. And we hid, as it were our faces, from Him. He was despised, & we [didn't hold] Him [in high regard.] 

*Surely, He has borne our griefs, & carried our sorrows, [still,] we [didn't respect] Him, [suffering, struck,] & afflicted [by] God. *But He was wounded for our [sins,] & He was bruised for our iniquities. 

The chastisement [for] our peace, was upon Him, & we are healed, with His stripes, [a.k.a. Whip marks.] *All we, like sheep, have gone astray. We have, everyone turned to his own [ways,] & the Lord [has] laid the iniquity of us all on Him.] 

Also, princes [sat & spoke] against Me, but Your servant [thought about] Your [mandates.] [Luke 23:8-11 And when Herod saw Jesus, he was [exceedingly] glad. For [Herod had desired] to see Him [for] a long [time,] because he had heard many things [about] Him. 

And [Herod] hoped to have seen some miracle done by Him. *Then [Herod] questioned [Jesus with] many words; but He [didn't] answer [Herod anything.] And the chief priests & scribes stood, & vehemently accused [Jesus.] 

And Herod with his men of war, [put] Him [like He was] [nothing,] & mocked Him, & [clothed] Him in a gorgeous robe, & sent Him again to Pilate.] 

Your Testimonies are My, & also My [advisor's] delight. [John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Begotten Son, [so] that [whoever believes] in Him, should not perish, but have Everlasting Life. For God [didn't] [send] His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world might be saved through Him.]



Daleth: Psalm 119:25-32

My soul [clings] to the dust. [Lord, revive] Me according to Your Word. [Psalm 143:11 Quicken, [a.k.a. revive,] Me, O Lord, for Your Name's sake. Bring My soul, [a.k.a. life,] out of trouble, for Your Righteousness' sake.]

I have declared My ways, & You [heard] Me. Teach Me Your [mandates.] Make Me to understand the [ways] of Your precepts, [a.k.a. commandments.] [Isaiah 11:1-4 *And a Rod shall come forth there, out of the stem of Jesse, & a Branch shall grow out of his roots, [a.k.a. lineage.] *And the [Holy] Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, the spirit of: wisdom, & understanding; the spirit of: counsel, & [strength;] the spirit of: knowledge, & the fear, [a.k.a. respect,] of the Lord, & shall make Him of [immediate] understanding in the fear, [a.k.a. respect,] of the Lord. And He shall not judge, [according] [to what] His eyes [see,] & neither [chastise according] [to what] His ears [hear.] But He shall judge the poor with Righteousness, & will [repay] the meek, [a.k.a. humble,] of the earth with equity. And He shall [strike] the earth with the rod of His mouth, & He shall slay the wicked with the breath of His lips.]

So I [may] talk of Your wondrous works, [a.k.a. miracles.] [Matthew 15:29-31 And Jesus departed from [there,] & came [near] the Sea of Galilee, & went up into a mountain, & sat down there. And great multitudes came to Him, having with them those [who] were: lame, blind, [mute, disfigured,] & many others, & [threw themselves] down at Jesus' feet, & He healed them. In so much, that the multitude wondered, when they saw the [mute] speak, the [disfigured were] whole, the lame [walked,] & the blind [saw.] And they glorified the God of Israel.]

My soul [melts, because of grief.] Strengthen Me, according to Your Word. [Luke 22:41-44 And when He was at the place, He said to them, Pray that you [don't] enter into temptation. And He was withdrawn from them about a stone's [throw,] & kneeled down, & prayed, saying, Father, if You [are] willing, remove this cup from Me, nevertheless, not My will, but Yours, be done. And there appeared an Angel to Him from heaven, strengthening Him. And being in agony, He prayed more earnestly; & His sweat was [like] it were [large] drops of blood falling down to the ground.]

Remove Me from the [path] of the lying, & graciously grant Me Your Law. [Matthew 26:59-61 Now, the chief priests, elders, & all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put Him to death. But found none. [Yet,] though many false witnesses came, [still] they found none. At last, 2 false witnesses came, & said, This Fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, & to build it in three days.]

I have laid Your judgments before Me, & I have chosen the way of Truth. [John 14:6 Jesus said to him, I Am the Way, the Truth, & the Life. No man comes to the Father, [except] by Me.]

O Lord, [don't] put Me to shame. [*Matthew 27:41-42 Likewise, the chief priests also [mocked] Him, with the scribes, & elders, & said, He saved others, & He can't save Himself. If He [is] the King of Israel, let Him now come down from the cross, & we will believe Him.] 

I have stuck to Your testimonies. When You [shall] enlarge My heart, I will run [to] the [path] of Your commandments.  [Hebrews 12:1-2 [For this reason since,] we are also [surrounded around] with so [many] witnesses, [like with] a cloud, let us lay aside every [weighty] & [sinful] [matter,] [that] so easily [besets, a.k.a. plagues,] us, & let us run the race that is [put in front of] us with patience, looking to Jesus, the Author, & Finisher of our faith. Who for the joy that was [put] before Him, despising the shame, endured the cross, & is [sitting] down at the right hand of the throne of God. 

 


He: Psalm 119:33-40

O Lord, teach Me the [ways] of Your [mandates] & I shall keep it [until] the end. [Matthew 10:22 And you shall be hated [by] all men for My Name's sake, but he, [who endures] to the end shall be saved.]

Give Me understanding, & I shall keep Your Law. [Yes,] I shall observe it with My whole heart. Make Me go, [a.k.a. follow,] in the path of Your commandments: for I do delight [in them.] [Lean] My heart to Your testimonies, & not to [what is;] [greedy.] [Mark 7:20-23 And He said, That which [comes] out of the man [is what] [defiles] the man. 

For out of the heart of men, from within, [proceeds:] evil thoughts, [adultery, unfaithfulness, fornication,] murders, thefts, [eny,] deceit, [lustful desires,] an eye [that looks toward what is] evil, blasphemy, pride, & foolishness. All these evil things come from within, & defile the man.

Turn [My] eyes away from [seeing] [what is worthless:] vanity. [1 Chronicles 16:25-26 For great is the Lord, & to be praised greatly. He also is to be feared, [a.k.a. respected,] above all gods. For all the gods of the people are idols; but the Lord made the heavens.]

And [Lord, revive] Me in Your [path.] [Ephesians 4:17-18 Therefore, I say this, & testify in the Lord, that [from now on,] you [don't] walk [like] other Gentiles walk in the vanity of their mind, having [their] understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, through the ignorance that is [within] them, because of the blindness of their heart.]  

[Establish] Your Word unto Your servant, who is devoted to Your fear, [a.k.a. respect.] [2 Samuel 7:24-25 For You [have] confirmed Your people, Israel, to Yourself, to be a people to You forever. And You, Lord, [have] become their God. And now, O Lord God, establish the Word that You [have] spoken [about:] Your servant, & his house, forever, & do [like] You [have] said.]

Turn away My [disgrace that] I fear: for Your judgements are good. [Matthew 26:42 [Jesus] went away the 2nd time, & prayed, saying, O My Father, if this cup may not pass away from Me, [unless] I drink it, Your will be done.]

[Look,] I have longed [for] Your precepts, [a.k.a. commandments.] [Revive] Me in Your righteousness. [Luke 24:3-7 And they entered in, & [didn't find] the body of the Lord Jesus. And it [happened,] as they were [very] perplexed [about] [it,] & [saw] 2 men stood in shining garments by them. And they said to them, [since] they were afraid, & bowed down their faces to the [ground,] Why [do] you seek the Living among the dead? He isn't here, but Is Risen. Remember how He [spoke] to you when He was [still] in Galilee, saying, The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, & be crucified, & the 3rd day rise again.]



Vau, [a.k.a. Waw:] Psalm 119:41-48

O Lord, let Your mercies, & even Your Salvation, also come to Me, according to Your Word. So, I shall have [what's needed] to answer him, [who disgraces] Me: for I trust in Your Word. And [don't totally] take the Word of Truth, out of My mouth: for I have hoped in Your judgments. 

[John 16:13-14 [However,] when He, the Spirit of Truth, [has] come, He will guide you to all Truth: for He shall not speak of Himself: but [whatever] He shall hear. He shall speak that, & He will [declare to] you things to come. He shall glorify Me: for He shall receive [what is] Mine, & [declare] it to you.]

So, I shall keep Your Law continually forever. And I will walk, [a.k.a. follow, freely:] for I seek Your precepts, [a.k.a. commandments.] [Proverbs 4:11-14 In the [road,] have taught you [about] wisdom; & I have led you in [the] right paths. 

When you [go,] your steps shall not be [hindered,] & when you [run,] you shall not stumble. Take [a firm] hold of instruction, & [don't] let [it] go: for [it] is your life. [Don't] enter into the path of the wicked, & [don't follow] in the [ways] of evil men.]

I will also speak of Your testimonies before kings, & won't be ashamed. [Matthew 10:17-20 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, & they will [whip] you in their synagogues. And you shall be brought before governors & kings for My sake, [searching] for a testimony against them, & the Gentiles. 

But when they deliver you up, take no thought [of] how or what you shall [say,] for it shall be given [to] you in that same hour what you shall [say.] For it isn't you [who] speak, but the [Holy] Spirit of your Father, [Who speaks within] you.

And I will delight Myself in Your commandments, which I have loved. Also, I will lift up My hands to Your commandments, which I have loved; & I will [think about] Your [mandates.] [Matthew 4:1-4 Then, Jesus was led up into the wilderness [by] the spirit to be tempted [by] the devil. And when He had fasted 40 days, & 40 nights, afterward, He was [hungry.] And when the tempter came to Him, he said, If You [are] the Son of God, command that these stones [are] made: bread. But He answered, & said, It is written [in the Scriptures,] Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word that [proceeds] out of the mouth of God.]

 


Zain, [a.k.a. Zayin:] Psalm 119:49-56

Remember the Word to Your servant, upon which You [have] caused Me to hope. This is My comfort, in My affliction: for Your Word [has revived] Me. [Romans 15:3-4 For even Christ [didn't] please Himself; but [like] it is written [in the Scriptures,] The [disapproval] of [those who disgraced] you, fell on Me. 

For [whatever] things were written [before this time,] were written for our learning. [So,] that through patience & [the] comfort of the Scriptures, we might have hope.]

The proud, have greatly [ridiculed] Me, & [still,] I haven't [withdrawn] from Your Law. I remembered Your judgments of old, O Lord, & have comforted Myself. [Mark 2:16-17 And when the scribes & Pharisees saw [Jesus] eat with publicans, [a.k.a. tax collectors,] & sinners, they said to His disciples, How is it that He [eats] & [drinks] with publicans & sinners? When Jesus heard it, He [said] to them, [Those who] are whole, have no need of the physician, but [those who] are sick. I [didn't come] to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.]

Horror [has] taken hold [of] Me, because of the wicked [who abandon] Your Law. [Ezra 9:3-4 And when I heard this thing, I [tore] my garment, & my [cloak,] & plucked the hair off of my head, & my beard, & sat down [astonished.] 

Then were assembled to me, everyone [who] trembled at the Words of the God of Israel, because of the transgression of those [who] had been carried away. And I sat [astonished] until the evening sacrifice.]

Your [mandates] have been My songs in the house of My pilgrimage. [Psalm 42:8 [Still,] the Lord will command His loving kindness in the daytime, & His song shall be with Me in the night, & My prayer [shall be] to the God of My life.]

In the night, O Lord, I have remembered Your Name, & have kept Your Law. [Job 35:10-11 But none [say,] Where is God my Maker,  Who gives songs in the night; Who [teaches] us more than the [animals] of the earth, & makes us wiser than the [birds] of heaven?] 

I had this, because I kept Your precepts, [a.k.a. commandments.]



Cheth, [a.k.a. Heth:] Psalm 119:57-64

O Lord, You [are] My portion. I have said that I would keep Your Words. [Psalm 16:5-6 The Lord is the portion of [My] inheritance, & of My cup. You [maintain] My lot. The lines [have] fallen to Me in pleasant places. [Yes,] I have a goodly heritage.]

I [requested] Your [favor] with My whole heart. Be merciful to Me according to Your Word. I thought [about] My [paths,] & turned My feet to Your testimonies. 

[Revelation 3:20-21 [Look,] I stand at the door, & knock. If any man [hears] My voice, & [opens] the door, I will come in to him, & will [dine] with him, & he with Me. I will grant to him, [who overcomes,] to sit with Me [on] My throne, even [like] I also overcame, & Am [sitting] down with My Father [on] His throne.] 

I [hurried,] & [didn't delay] to keep Your commandments. The [companies] of the wicked have [tied] Me: but I haven't forgotten Your Law. [Matthew 26:47-50 And while He [still spoke, saw,] Judas, 1 of the 12, came, & with him a great multitude, with swords & [staffs,] from the chief priests & elders of the people. 

Now, he, [who] betrayed Him, gave them a sign, saying, [Whomever] I shall kiss, that same is He. Hold Him [securely.] And [immediately] he came to Jesus, & said, Hail, master; & kissed Him. And Jesus said to him, Friend, [for what reason have] you come? Then, they came, & laid hands on Jesus, & took Him.]

At midnight, I will rise to give thanks to You because of Your righteous judgments. [1 Peter 1:18-20 [Since,] we know that we weren't redeemed with corruptible things [like] silver & gold, & from vain [conversations] received by tradition from your [forefathers,] But [but were redeemed] with the precious blood of Christ, [like] a lamb without blemish, & without spot, [a.k.a. without sin.] Who [truly,] was [previously ordained, a.k.a. pre-appointed,] before the foundation, [a.k.a. creation,] of the world, but was [revealed] for you, in these last times.]

I am a companion of all [those who] fear, [a.k.a. respect,] You, & of [those who] keep Your [commandments.] O Lord, the earth is full of Your mercy. Teach Me Your [mandates.] [Zechariah 7:9-10 The Lord of Hosts [spoke this,] saying, Execute, [a.k.a. Carry out,] judgment, [a.k.a. justice,] & every man [demonstrate:] mercy, & [compassion,] to his brother. And [don't] oppress the: widow, fatherless, stranger, nor the poor. And let none of you [plot] evil in your heart against his brother.]

 


Teth: Psalm 119:65-72

O Lord, You [have] dealt well with Your servant, according to Your Word. Teach Me good judgment & knowledge: for I have believed Your commandments. [Philippians 1:8-9 For God is my [witness; of] how I greatly long after all of you in the [affection] of Jesus Christ. And pray this, [so] that your love may [be] [abundant, even] more & more [through] knowledge & in all judgment, [a.k.a. justice.]

Before I was afflicted, I went astray. But now, I have kept Your Word. [Hebrews 10:9-10 Then, [Christ] said, [Look,] I come to do Your will, O God. He [took] away the 1st [covenant, so] that He may establish the 2nd [covenant.] [Through this,] we are sanctified through the offering of Jesus [Christ's] body for us once, for all.]

You [are] good, & [do] good. Teach Me Your [mandates.] The proud have forged a lie against Me: but I will keep Your precepts, [a.k.a. commandments,] with My whole heart. [Matthew 26:59-64 Now, the chief priests, elders, & all the council, sought false [witnesses] against Jesus, to put Him to death; but found none. 

[Yes,] though many false witnesses came, [still] they found none. At last 2 false witnesses came, & said, This Fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, & to build it in 3 days. And the high priest arose, & said to Him, [Do] You [answer] nothing? What is it, [that] these [testify] against You? 

But Jesus held His peace. And the high priest answered & said to Him, I [implore] You by the Living God, that You tell us whether You [are] the Christ, the Son of God. Jesus said to him, You [have] said. [However,] I say to you, [After this,] you shall see the Son of Man sitting on the right hand of power, & coming in the clouds of heaven.

Their [slimy] heart is [like:] fat & grease; but I delight in Your law. It is good for Me that I have been afflicted; [so] that I might learn Your [mandates.] The Law [from] Your mouth is better to Me, than 1,000's of gold & silver. 

[Matthew 16:26 For what is a man [benefited,] if he shall gain the whole world, & lose his own soul? Of what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

 


Jod, [a.k.a. Yodh:] Psalm 119:73-80

Your hands have: made, & fashioned Me. Give Me understanding, [so] that I may learn Your commandments. [John 1:1-3 In the Beginning was the Word, & the Word was with God, & the Word was God. The same was in the Beginning with God. And things were made by Him; & not anything that was made, was made without Him.] 

Because I have hoped in Your Word, [those who] fear, [a.k.a. respect,] You will be glad when they see Me: [Titus 3:4-7 But after that, the kindness, & love of God our [Savior,] appeared toward man. Not by works, [a.k.a. deeds,] of righteousness [that] we have done, but according to His mercy. 

He saved us by the [cleansing, & spiritual restoration through] the Holy Ghost, [a.k.a. Holy Spirit,] Which He shed, [a.k.a. poured pot,] on us abundantly, through Jesus Christ our Savior; [so] that [by] being justified by His grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.]

O Lord, I know that Your judgments are right, & that in faithfulness, You [have] afflicted Me. [Romans 5:8-11 *But God [demonstrates] His love toward us, in that, while we were [still] sinners, Christ died for us. Much more [than] [that,] now being justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

For, when we were [still] enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of His Son, much more [than] being reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.]

I pray You, Let Your merciful kindness be for My comfort, according to Your Word to [Me,] Your servant. Let Your tender mercies come to Me, [so] that I may live: for Your Law is My delight. [Acts 1:2-3 After He, through the Holy Ghost, [a.k.a. Holy Spirit,] had given commandments to the apostles, whom He had chosen, until the day in which He was taken up. To whom He also [demonstrated] Himself alive after His passion, [a.k.a. Christ's suffering,] by many infallible proofs, [a.k.a. evidence showing something is true,] being seen by them 40 days, & speaking of things pertaining to the Kingdom of God.]  

Let the proud be ashamed; for they [have] dealt [wickedly] with Me, without a cause; but I will [think of] Your [commandments.] [John 15:25-26 *But  this [happens, so] that the Word might be fulfilled, that is written in their Law, They hated Me without a cause. But when the Comforter [has] come, Whom I will send to you from the Father, even the [Holy] Spirit of Truth, [Who proceeds] from the Father, & He shall testify of Me.

Let those, [who,] fear, [a.k.a. respect,] You, & those [who] have known Your testimonies, turn to Me. [John 10:14-16 I Am the Good Shepherd, & know My sheep, & Am known [by] Mine. 

[Like] the Father [knows] Me, even so, I know the Father, & I lay down My life for the sheep. And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold. I must also bring them, & they shall hear My voice; & there shall be one [flock,] & One Shepherd.]

Let My heart be [well grounded] in Your [mandates; so] that I [Am] not ashamed. [Luke 9:26 For [whoever] shall be ashamed of Me, & of My Words, the Son of Man shall be ashamed of him, when He shall come in His Own glory, & in His Father's [glory,] & the Holy Angels.]



Caph, [a.k.a. Kaph:] Psalm 119:81-88

My [thirsty] soul [faints] for Your Salvation: but I hope in Your Word. [Revelation 21:6 And He said to me, It is done. I Am [the] Alpha & [the] Omega, the Beginning & the End. I will freely give to him [who is thirsty from] the Fountain of the Water of Life.]

[My] eyes fail for Your Word, saying, When [will] You comfort Me? For I [have] become like a [foggy] bottle in the smoke; [still] I don't forget Your [mandates.] [1 Corinthians 13:12-13 For now we see through a glass, [dimly;] but then face to face. 

I now know in part; but then I shall even know as I also Am known. And now abides, [a.k.a. remains:] faith, hope, & charity, these 3, but the greatest of these is charity, [a.k.a. love.] 

How many are the days of Your servant? When [will] You execute, [a.k.a. carry out,] judgment on [those who] persecute Me? [Revelation 6:10-11 And they cried [out] with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, Holy & True, [that] You [don't] judge, & avenge our blood on [those who] dwell on the earth? 

And white robes were given to everyone of them. And it was said to them, that they should rest, [still] for a little [while,] until [it's] fulfilled that their fellow servants, & their brethren, [would] be killed [like] they were.] 

The proud, [who don't] [follow] after Your Law, have [dug] pits, [a.k.a. traps,] for Me. [Matthew 26:14-16 Then, 1 of the 12, called Judas Iscariot, went to the chief priests, & said to them, What will you give me, & I will deliver Him to you? And they [contracted] with him for 30 pieces of silver. And from that time, he sought opportunity to betray Him.]

They persecute Me wrongfully. [Lord,] help Me, [for] all Your commandments are faithful. [* Psalm 35:19 [Don't] let [those who] are [My] enemies rejoice wrongfully over Me. Neither let [those who] hate Me, wink [an] eye without a [reason.]

They had almost consumed Me upon the earth: but I [didn't abandon] Your precepts, [a.k.a. commandments.] After Your loving kindness, [revive] Me; so I shall keep the testimony of Your mouth. 

[*1 Corinthians 15:3-9 For I, [a.k.a. Paul, & Saul,] delivered to you first of all, [what] I also received, & how that Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures. *And that He was buried, & that He rose again, the 3rd day, according to the Scriptures. And that He was seen [by] Cephas, [a.k.a. Peter,] then [by] the 12. After that, He was seen [by over] 500 brethren at once, of whom the [larger] part remain [until] this present [time,] but some [have] fallen asleep, [a.k.a. died.] After that, He was seen [by] James; then [by] all the apostles. And last of all, He was seen [by] me also, [like a past-due baby] born out of due time.]



Lamed, [a.k.a Lamedh:] Psalm 119:89-96

O Lord, Your Word is settled in heaven forever. [Matthew 24:34-36 [Truly,] I say to you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things [are] fulfilled. Heaven & earth shall pass away, but My Words shall not pass away. But of that day & hour, no man knows, no, not the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

You [have] established the earth, & it [remains.] Your faithfulness is [toward] all generations. [Genesis 1:1-3 In the beginning, God created the heaven & the earth. And the earth was without form, & void; & darkness was upon the [surface] of the deep. And the [Holy] Spirit of God moved upon the [surface] of the waters. And God said, Let there be light & there was light.]

They continue this day according to Your [rules,] for all are Your servants. [Matthew 5:18 For [truly] I say to you, [Until] heaven & earth pass [away,] in no [ways] shall one [little bit] pass from the Law, [until] all [is] fulfilled.]

Unless Your Law had been My [delight,] I should have perished then in [My] affliction. I will never forget Your precepts, [a.k.a. commandments:] for You [have revived] Me with them. I have sought Your [commandments.] Save Me, for I am Yours. [Luke 3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon Him, & a voice came from heaven, which said, You are My Beloved Son. In You, I am well pleased.]

The wicked have waited for Me, to destroy Me: but I will consider Your testimonies. [Matthew 26:3-4 Then the chief priests, scribes, & the elders of the people, assembled together to the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas, & consulted, [so] that they might take Jesus by [trickery,] & kill Him.] 

I have seen an end of all perfection: but Your commandment is [exceedingly immense.] [Matthew 5:19 Therefore, [whoever] shall break 1 of the least of these commandments, & shall teach men [to do] so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven. But [whoever] shall do [the commandments,] & teach them, the same [person,] shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven.]



Mem: Psalm 119:97-104

O how I love Your Law! It is my meditation all day. Through Your commandments: for they are [always] with Me, You [have] made Me wiser, than [My] enemies. 

[John 13:33-35 Little children, [a.k.a. early believers, still] a little while I am with you. You shall seek Me, & [like] I said to the Jews, [Where] I go, you cannot come. So, now I say to you: I give a new commandment to you, That you love one another. That you also love one another, [like] I have loved you. By this, all men shall know that you are My disciples, if you have love to one another.]

I have more understanding than all My teachers: for Your testimonies are [what I meditate on.] I understand more than the [elders,] because I keep Your precepts, [a.k.a. commandments.]  [Luke 2:46-51 And it [happened] after 3 days, they found [Jesus,] in the temple, sitting in the [middle] of the doctors, [a.k.a. teachers,] both hearing them, & asking them questions. And all [who] heard Him were astonished at His understanding, & answers. And when they saw Him; they were amazed. And His mother said to Him, Son, why [have] you [done this to] us? [Look,] your father & I have sought you, sorrowing. And [Jesus] said to them, How is it that you sought Me? [Didn't] you [know] I must be about My Father's business? And they [didn't] understand the saying which [Jesus spoke] to them. And He went down with them, & came to Nazareth, & was subject to them. But His mother kept all these sayings in her heart.] 

I have [restrained] My feet from every evil [path, so] I might keep Your Word. I haven't departed from Your judgments: for You [have] taught Me. How sweet Your Words taste [to Me!] [Yes,] sweeter than honey to My mouth. I get understanding through Your [commandments.] Therefore, I hate every false, [a.k.a. deceitful,] way. [1 Peter 2:21-22 For you are even called [to do this,] because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that we should follow [in] His steps: Who did no sin, & neither was [deceit] found in His mouth.]



Nun: Psalm 119:105-112

Your Word is a lamp unto My feet & a light unto My path. I have sworn, & I will [do] it, [so] that I will keep Your righteous judgments. I am afflicted very much. O Lord, [revive] Me, according to Your Word.  [*Mark 15:9-15 But Pilate answered them, saying, Will you [want] that I release to you the King of the Jews? For [Pilate] knew that the chief priests had delivered [Jesus, because of] envy. But the chief priests moved, [a.k.a. persuaded,] the people, that [Pilate] should [instead,] release Barabbas to them. And Pilate answered & said again to them, What will you [want] then, that I shall do to Him, Whom you call the King of the Jews? And they cried out again, Crucify Him. Then, Pilate said to them, Why, what evil [has] He done? And they cried out [even] exceedingly more, Crucify Him. And so, Pilate, willing to [satisfy] the people, released Barabbas to them, & delivered Jesus, [after Pilate] had Him scourged, [a.k.a. whipped,] to be crucified.]

O Lord, I [request] You accept the freewill offerings of My mouth, & teach Me Your judgments, [a.k.a. justice.] [Hebrews 13:15-16 Therefore, by Him, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His Name. But [don't] forget: to do good, & to communicate, [a.k.a. share,] [with the needy,] For God is well pleased with such sacrifices.]

[I] continually [risk] My [life:] yet I don't forget Your Law. The wicked have laid a snare for Me: yet I [didn't stray] from Your precepts, [a.k.a. commandments.] [John 11:47-52 Then, the chief priests, & the Pharisees gathered a council, & said, What [shall] we do? For this Man [does] many miracles. If we let Him alone, all men will believe [in] Him, & the Romans shall come & take away both our [position,] & nation. 

And one of them, named Caiaphas, [who was] the high priest that same year, said to them, You know nothing at all, nor consider that it is expedient, [a.k.a. best,] for us, that one man should die for the people, & [so] that the whole nation [doesn't] perish. 

And he [didn't speak] this [about] himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation. And not only for that nation, but that He should also gather together [like] one, the children of God, [who] were scattered abroad.]

Your testimonies I have taken as a heritage forever: for they [make] My heart [rejoice.] I have [leaned My] ear to [always accomplish] Your [mandates,] even [until] the end. [Colossians 3:23-24 And [whatever] you do, do it heartily, [a.k.a. enthusiastically, like] to the Lord, & not to men; knowing that you shall receive the reward of the inheritance, [from] the Lord, for you serve the Lord Christ.]



Samech, [a.k.a. Samekh:] Psalm 119:113-120

I hate vain thoughts: but I do love Your Law. [Luke 6:7-10 And the scribes & Pharisees watched Him, whether He would heal on the Sabbath day; [so] that they might find an accusation against Him. But He knew their thoughts, & said to the man, [who] had the withered hand, Rise up, & stand [out in the middle,] and he arose & stood [out] [in the middle.]

Then, Jesus said to them, I will ask you one thing. Is it lawful on the Sabbath days to do good, or to do evil? To save life, or to destroy it? And looking [all around] upon them all, He said to the man, Stretch [out] your hand. And he did so, & his hand was restored whole [like] the other.]

You [are] My shield, & My hiding place. I hope in Your Word. Depart from Me:you [who] [do evil,] for I will keep the commandments of My God. [Matthew 7:21-24 Not everyone, [who says] to Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of heaven: but [only] he [who does] the will of My Father, [Who] is in heaven. 

Many will say to Me [on] that day, Lord, Lord, haven't we prophesied in Your Name? And in Your Name have cast out [demons?] And in Your Name [have] done many wonderful works, [a.k.a. deeds?] And then, I will profess to them, I never knew you. Depart from Me, you [who] work [sinfully.] 

Uphold, [a.k.a. Be supportive of,] Me according to Your Word, [so] that I may live, & [don't] let Me be ashamed of My hope. [Lord,] hold Me up, & I shall be safe, & I will continually have respect [for] Your [mandates.] [John 15:25 *But this [happened, so] that the Word might be fulfilled that is written in their Law, They hated Me without a cause. *But when the Comforter [has] come, Whom I will send to you from the Father, even the [Holy] Spirit of Truth, [Who proceeds] from the Father, He shall testify of Me. And also, you shall bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning.

You [have trampled] down all [those who stray] from Your [mandates:] for their deceit is falsehood. [2 Corinthians 11:13-15 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no [wonder,] for Satan, himself, is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore, it's no great thing, if [Satan's] ministers [are] also transformed [like] the ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works, [a.k.a. deeds.]

You [put] away all the wicked of the earth like [scum.] Therefore, I love Your testimonies. My [skin] trembles for fear, [a.k.a. respect,] of You, & I'm afraid of Your judgments. 

[Malachi 3:14-17 You have said, It is vain to serve God, & what [benefit] is it that we have kept His [rules,] & that we have walked [grief-stricken,] before the Lord of Hosts? And now we call the proud, happy. [Yes, those who] work [wickedly] are [elevated.]

[Yes, those who test] God are even delivered. Then, [those who] feared, [a.k.a. respected,] the Lord, [spoke] often to one another, & the Lord [paid attention,] & heard it. 

And a Book of Remembrance was written [in front of] Him, for [those who] feared, [a.k.a. respected,] the Lord, & [those who] thought upon His Name. The Lord of Hosts [says,] And they shall be Mine, & [on] that day when I make up My Jewels. And I will spare them, [like] a man [spares] his own son, [who] serves him.] 

 


Ain, [a.k.a. Ayin:] Psalm 119:121-128

I have [carried out] judgment & justice. [Isaiah 1:16-18 Wash [yourselves,] & make [yourself] clean. Put away the evil of your [actions] from [in front of My] eyes; & [stop doing] [what is:] evil. Learn to do well; & seek judgment, [a.k.a. justice.] Relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, & plead for the widows. Now, come, & let us reason together, [says] the Lord. [Although,] your sins [are like] scarlet, they shall be as white as snow. [Although] they are red like crimson, they shall be [white] as wool.]

[Don't] leave Me to [My] oppressors. Be the [security] for [Me,] Your servant for good. [Don't] let the proud oppress Me. [Luke 14:31-35 The same day, [some] of the Pharisees came there, saying to [Jesus,] Get [Yourself] out, & [leave] [from] [here:] for Herod will kill You. And He said to them, You, go, & tell that fox, [Look,] I cast out [demons,] & I do [healings] today, & tomorrow. And the 3rd day, I shall be perfected. [However,] I must walk today, tomorrow, & the following day: for it can't be that a prophet [perishes] out of Jerusalem. O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which [kills] the prophets, & [stones those who] are sent to [warn] you. How often I would have gathered your children together, [like] a hen [gathers] her brood under her wings, & you would not! *[Look,] your house is left to you desolate. And [truly] I say to you, You shall not see Me, until the time [comes] when you shall say, Blessed is He, [Who comes] in the Name of the Lord.]

[My] eyes fail, [a.k.a. yearn,] for Your Salvation, & Your [righteous] Word. [Isaiah 49:8-10 *The Lord [says this,] In an acceptable time, I have heard You, & [during] the day of Salvation, I have helped You. I will preserve You, & give You for a Covenant, [a.k.a. contract, for] the people to establish the earth, & to cause the desolate heritages to [be] inherited.] *[So,] that You may say to the prisoners, Go [out.] To [those who] are in darkness, [Show] yourselves. They shall feed in the [roads,] & their pastures shall be in all high places. *They shall not hunger, nor thirst. Neither shall the heat, nor the sun [scorch] them. For He, [Who has] mercy on them, shall lead them, & He shall guide them, even by the springs of water.] [And] to [those who] are in darkness, [Show] yourselves. They shall feed in the [roads,] & their pastures shall be in all high places. *They shall not hunger, nor thirst. Neither shall the heat, nor the sun [scorch] them. For He, [Who has] mercy on them, shall lead them, & He shall guide them, even by the springs of water.] 

Teach Me Your [mandates,] & deal with Your servant according to Your mercy. I am Your servant. Give Me understanding, [so] that I may know Your testimonies. [2 Timothy 1:7-8 For God [hasn't] given us the spirit of fear; but [the Holy Spirit] of power, love, & a sound mind. Therefore, [don't] be ashamed of the Testimony of our Lord, nor of me, His prisoner, [a.k.a. because of sharing my faith in Christ.] But you be a [participant] of the afflictions [for sharing] the Gospel, according to the power of God.]

Lord, it is time for You to work: for they have made Your Law [ineffective.] [Mark 7:11-13 But you say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, it is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by [whatever] you [might] be [benefited] by me, he shall be free [of his responsibility to his parents.] And you [allow] him to no [longer] do [anything] for his father or his mother; making the Word of God, [ineffective] through your [traditions, that] you have [produced,] & many [similar] things you do.]

Therefore, I love Your commandments above gold; [yes,] above fine gold. [Luke 16:13 No servant can serve 2 masters. For either he will hate the one, & love the other; or else he will hold to the one, & despise the other. You cannot serve God, & mammon, [a.k.a. wealth.]

Therefore, I [hold] all Your precepts, [a.k.a. commandments in high regard,] & [consider] all [of them] to be right. [1 John 3:23 And this is His commandment, That we should believe [in] the Name of His Son, Jesus Christ, & love one another, [like] He gave us [this] commandment.]

And I hate every false [path.] [1 John 4:1 Beloved, [don't] believe every spirit, but [test] the spirits, whether they are [from] God. Because many false prophets [have] gone out into the world.]



Pe: Psalm 119:129-136

Your testimonies are wonderful. Therefore, My soul [keeps] them. The [arrival] of Your Words [gives] light, & it [gives] understanding to the simple [minded.] [John 1:9-12 That was the true Light, [Who enlightens] every man, [who comes] into the world. 

He was in the world, & the world was made by Him, & the world [didn't] know Him. *He came unto His own, & His own [didn't receive] Him. But as many as received Him, He gave power to them, to become the sons of God, even to [those who] believe [in] His Name.]

I longed for Your commandments, & I opened My mouth, & panted. [Psalm 42:1-2 [Like] the [deer pants] after the water [in] brooks, My soul [also pants] after You, O God. My soul [thirsts] for God, for the Living God. When shall I come & appear [in front of] God?] 

[Lord,] look upon Me, & be merciful to Me, [like] You [used] to do to those [who] love Your Name. [Put] My steps [in] order, [through] Your Word, & [don't] let any [sinfulness] have [power] over Me. [Matthew 4:5-11 Then the devil [took Jesus] into the holy city, & [put] Him on a pinnacle of the temple, & [said] to Him, If You [are] the Son of God, [throw] yourself down. For it is written, He shall give His Angels charge concerning You.  And they shall [carry] You up in their hands, lest at any time You dash Your foot against a stone. Jesus said to him, It is written again, You [shall] not tempt, [a.k.a. test,] the Lord your God. Again, the devil [took] Him up into an [exceedingly] high mountain, & [showed] Him all the kingdoms of the world, & the glory of them. And [said] to Him, I will give all these things [to] You, if You [will] fall down, & worship me. Then, Jesus said to him, Get [yourself] [away from] [here,] Satan, for it is written, You [shall] worship the Lord your God, & you [shall] only serve Him. Then, the devil [left] Him, & [behold,] the Angels came & ministered to Him.]

I will keep Your precepts, [a.k.a. commandments,] so deliver Me from the oppression of man. [John 11:56-57 Then, they sought for Jesus, & [spoke] among themselves, as they stood in the temple. What [do] you think, won't He come to the feast? Now, both the chief priests, & the Pharisees had given a [command,] that if any man knew where He [was,] he should [report] it, [so] that they might [seize] Him.]

Teach Me Your [mandates,] & make Your face to shine upon Your servant. [Exodus 34:28-30 And [Moses] was there with the Lord, 40 days, & 40 nights. [Moses ate] neither bread, nor [drank] water. And [God] wrote upon the [tablets,] the 10 commandments, the Words of the Covenant, [a.k.a. Contract.] And it [happened,] when Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the 2 [tablets] of the Testimony, in Moses' hand, that Moses [didn't know] when he came down from the mount, that the skin of his face shone while [God] talked with him. And when Aaron, & all the children, [a.k.a. people,] of Israel saw Moses, [saw] the skin of his face shone, & they were afraid to come [near] him.

Rivers of [water, a.k.a. tears,] run down [from] [My] eyes, because they [don't] keep Your Law,. [Jeremiah 11:11-12 Therefore, the Lord [says this, Watch,] I will bring [calamity] upon them, [that] they shall not be able to escape. And [if] they cry [out] to Me, I won't [pay attention] to them. 

Then, the cities of Judah & the inhabitants of Jerusalem shall go, & cry [out] to the gods, to whom they offer incense: but they shall not save them at all in the time of their trouble.]



Tzaddi, [a.k.a Tsadhe:] Psalm 119:137-144

O Lord, You [are] righteous, & Your judgments are upright. Your testimonies that You have commanded are: righteous, & very faithful. [John 8:25-26 Then, they said to Him, Who [are] You? And Jesus [said] to them, Even the same that I said to you from the beginning. I have many things: to say, & to judge you; but He, [Who] sent Me is True, & I speak those things [that] I have heard [from] Him, to the world.] 

My zeal [has] consumed Me, because [My] enemies have forgotten Your Words. 

[John 2:15-17 And when He had made a [whip] of small cords, He drove them all out of the temple, & the sheep, & oxen; & poured out the changers' money, & [threw over] the tables. 

And said to [those who] sold doves, Take these things [from] [here,] & [don't] make My Father's house [a] house of merchandise. *And His disciples remembered that it was written, [in the Scriptures,] The zeal of Your house [has] eaten Me up.] 

Your Word is very pure: [that's why] Your servant [loves] it. I am small & despised: [still,] I don't forget Your precepts, [a.k.a. commandments.] [Psalm 12:6 The Words of the Lord are pure Words, [like] silver tried, [a.k.a. tested,] in a furnace of [clay,] purified 7 times.]

Your Law is the Truth, & Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness. 

[John 17:17-19 Your Word is Truth. Sanctify them through Your Truth. As You [have] sent Me into the world, even so, I have also sent them into the world. And for their sakes, I sanctify Myself, [so] that they might also be sanctified through the Truth.]

Trouble & anguish have taken hold of Me, yet Your commandments are My [delight.] Give Me understanding, & I shall live. Everlasting is the righteousness of Your Testimonies. [Psalm 12:4-5 Who have said, We will prevail with our tongue, & our lips are our own. Who is lord over us? The Lord [says,] I will now arise, for the oppression of the poor, & the [sighs] of the needy. I will [put] him in [a safe] [place] from him, [who scoffs] at him.]

 


Koph, [a.k.a. Qoph:] Psalm 119:145-152

I cried [out] with My whole heart. O Lord, hear Me,& I will keep Your [mandates.] I cried [out] to You, Save Me, & I shall keep Your testimonies. I [got up early before] the [morning's dawn,] & cried [out,] & I hoped in Your Word.

[1 Timothy 2:3-4 For this is good, & [appropriate] in the sight of God our [Savior,] Who [desires to] have all men saved, & come to the knowledge of the Truth.]

[My] eyes prevent [sleeping] in the night watches, [so] that I might meditate, [a.k.a. think about,] Your Word. [Psalm 63:6-7 Upon My bed, when I remember You, & meditate on You, [during] the night watches, therefore, I will rejoice in the shadow, [a.k.a. shade,] of Your wings, because You [have] been My help.]

O Lord, hear My voice, according to Your loving kindness, & [revive] Me according to Your judgment, [a.k.a. justice.] [Those] draw [near] are far from Your Law, & follow after [what] [causes harm.] [John 11:46-47 But some of them went [on] their ways to the Pharisees, & told them what things Jesus had done. Then, the chief priests, & the Pharisees gathered a council, & said, What do we [do?] For this Man [does] many miracles.]

O Lord, You [are] near, & all Your commandments are Truth. I have known [about] Your testimonies, that You [have established] them from [ancient times] & forever. [Luke 21:32-33 [Truly,] I say to you, This generation shall not pass away, till all [is] fulfilled. Heaven & earth shall pass away: but My Words shall not pass away.

 


Resh: Psalm 119:153-160

Consider [My] affliction, & deliver Me: for I don't forget Your Law. Plead My [case,] deliver, & [revive] Me, according to Your Word. [2 Corinthians 5:21 *For [God has] made [the Lord,] Who knew no sin, to be [the atonement] for [our] sin, [so] that we might be made the righteousness of God [through] Him.]

Salvation is far from the wicked: for they [don't] seek Your [mandates.] O Lord, great are Your tender mercies. [Revive] Me, according to Your [justice.] My persecutors & [My] enemies are many; [still] I [don't withdraw] from Your testimonies. [John 8:15-18 You judge, [according to,] the flesh. I judge no man. And [still] if I judge, My judgment is True. For I Am not alone, but [it's] [Me,] & the Father, [Who] sent Me. It is also written in your Law, that the testimony of 2 men is True. I Am One, [Who bears witness, a.k.a. testifies,] of Myself, & the Father [Who] sent Me [bears witness, a.k.a. testifies,] of Me.]

I [saw] [those who sinned against You,] & was grieved, because they [haven't] kept Your Word. [Judges 10:11-14 And the Lord said to the children, [a.k.a. people,] of Israel, [Didn't I deliver you from the: Egyptians, Amorites, the children, [a.k.a. people,] of Ammon, & from the Philistines? Also: the Zidonians, [a.k.a. Sidonians,] Amalekites, & the Maonites, [who] [oppressed] you. And you cried [out] to Me, & I delivered you out of their hand. [Still,] you have [abandoned] Me, & served other gods. [For this reason,] I will no [longer] deliver you. Go, & cry [out] to the gods, [that] you have chosen. Let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.]

O Lord, [revive] Me, according to Your loving kindness, & consider how I love Your precepts, [a.k.a. commandments.] From the Beginning, Your Word is True, & everyone of Your righteous judgments [endure] forever. [Isaiah 40:8 The grass [withers,] & the flower [fades:] but the Word of our God shall stand forever.]



Schin, [a.k.a. Sin & Shin:] Psalm 119:161-168] 

Princes have persecuted Me without a [reason.] [Ephesians 6:11-12 Put on the whole [armor] of God, [so] that you may be able to stand [up] against the wiles, [a.k.a. tricks,] of the devil. For we [don't] wrestle against flesh & blood, but against: principalities, powers, rulers of the [world's] darkness, & against spiritual wickedness in high places.]

But My heart [stands] in awe of Your Word. I rejoice [in] Your Word, [like someone who finds] great spoil, [a.k.a. treasure.] [Matthew 6:19-21 [Don't] lay, [a.k.a. store,] up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth, & rust corrupt, [a.k.a. rot it.] And where thieves break [in,] & steal [it.] But [store] up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth, nor rust [rot] [it,] & where thieves don't break [in,] nor steal [it.] For where your treasure is, your heart will also be there.]

I hate, & [loathe] lying: but I do love Your Law. [2 Thessalonians 2:8-11 And then, the Wicked shall be revealed, whom the Lord shall [devour by] His mouth with the [Holy] Spirit, & shall destroy the brightness of his coming, even him, whose coming is [according to] the [works, a.k.a. deeds,] of Satan, with all: power, signs, & lying wonders, [a.k.a. false miracles,] with all [deceit] [through] unrighteousness in [those who] perish, because they [didn't receive] the Love of the Truth, [so] that they might be saved.]

I praise You 7 times a day; because of Your righteous judgments. [John 12:47-48 And if any man [hears] My Words, & [doesn't] believe, I [don't] judge him: for I [didn't] come to judge the world, but to save the world. He [who rejects] Me, & [doesn't receive] My Words, [has] One, [Who judges] him: the Word that I have spoken, the Same shall judge him [on] the Last Day.]

[Those who] love Your Law have great peace, & nothing shall offend them. [Hebrews 9:27-28 And it is appointed to men to [only] die once, but [later] after this, the judgment. So, Christ was offered once, to bear the sins of many, & to [those who] look for Him, & he shall appear without sin, the 2nd time, [which leads] to Salvation.] 

Lord, I have hoped for Your Salvation & [have] done Your commandments. [Isaiah 26:8 O Lord, [yes,] we have waited for You. The desire of our soul is to [remember] You, & Your Name, in the [path] of Your [justice.] 

My soul [has] kept Your testimonies, & I exceedingly love them. I have kept Your precepts, [a.k.a. commandments,] & Your testimonies: for all My ways are before You. [Deuteronomy 6:17-18 You shall diligently keep the: commandments of the Lord your God, His Testimonies, & His [mandates, that] He [has] commanded you. And you [shall] do [what] is right, & good in the sight of the Lord, [so] that you [may] go in, & possess the good land [that] the Lord [swore] to your [forefathers.]



Tau, [a.k.a. Taw:] Psalm 119:169-176

O Lord, according to Your Word, give Me understanding. Let: My [out] cry, & My [prayers] come [close,] before You, & deliver Me according to Your Word. [John 13:2-4 And the supper being, the devil  [already] put to betray [Jesus] into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son. Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into His hands, & that He [had] come from God, & went, [a.k.a. was going] to God, [Jesus rose] from supper, & [set] aside His garments, & took a towel, & [strapped] [it around] Himself.]

When You have taught Me Your [mandates,] My lips shall utter praise. My tongue shall speak of Your Word: for all Your commandments are [righteous.] [John 12:49-50 For I haven't spoken of Myself, but [of] the Father [Who] sent Me. He gave Me a commandment, & what: I should say, & speak. And I know that His commandment is [what leads to:] Everlasting Life. Therefore, so I speak, [whatever] I speak, even [like] the Father said to Me.]

Let Your hand help Me; for I have chosen Your precepts, [a.k.a. commandments.] [John 6:38-40 For I came down from heaven, not to do [My] Own will, but the will of Him, [Who] sent Me. And this is the Father's will, [Who has] sent Me, that I should lose [none,] of all [whom] He [has] given Me, but should raise it up again [on] the Last Day. And this is the will of Him, [Who] sent Me, that everyone [who sees] the Son, & [believes in] Him, may have Everlasting Life. And I will raise him up [on] the Last Day.]

I have longed for Your Salvation, O Lord, & Your Law is My delight. Let Your judgments help Me, & let My soul live, & it shall praise You. [John 12:27-30 Now, My soul is troubled; & what shall I say? Father, save Me from this hour, but I came to this hour, for this [reason.] Father, glorify Your Name. Then, a voice came there from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, & will glorify it again. Therefore, the people that stood [nearby,] & heard it, said that it thrundered. Others said, An Angel [spoke] to Him. Jesus answered & said, This voice [didn't come,] because of Me, but for your sakes.]

I have gone astray like a lost sheep. Seek Your servant; for I don't forget Your commandments. [John 10:10-11 The thief [only comes:] to steal, to kill, & to destroy. I [have] come, [so] that [the sheep] might have life, & they might have it more abundantly. I Am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd [gives] His life for the sheep.]