About the Author of the Blogsite, Not the Author of the Bible:

About the Author of the Blogsite, Not the Author of the Bible: Since the Lord had it on my heart to write this blog, I was uncertain of how to accomplish this, mindful of Revelation 22:18-19, which says that nobody is to add to, or to take away from what was written in the Bible. After lots of prayerful contemplation, the Lord had it on my heart that I’m not to change the meaning of what is written in the Bible. He has also shown ways to add to people’s understating of that meaning, without altering the meaning, by putting that info within [brackets]. This is primarily accomplished with the KJV Bible and lots of prayers, but at times, BibleGateway.com, Biblehub.com, NIV Bible, Webster Dictionary, and other internet resources, as needed. Debra Seiling

About Understanding the Bible:

Understanding the Bible: After reading Isaiah 28:10 many times over the years and not totally understanding it, it recently became apparent to me that the Lord God has this passage as the means for understanding the Bible. For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little. Isaiah 28:10 KJV. Being prayerful about this passage, and looking up 'precept' in the Webster's Dictionary, it gave this passage a whole new meaning, once 'commandment' is substituted for 'precept'. Within brackets are additional words the Lord had on my heart to aid in understanding the meaning. For commandment must be [built up] upon commandment; commandment upon commandment; line upon line, line upon line; [developing understanding] here a little, and there a little.

The Table Format:

The Table Format: I was overwhelmed with how to explain the process for determining if someone had leprosy in Leviticus 13, which seemed very complicated. After praying, "Lord, if this is difficult for me to understand after reading it many times, how can this be explained to others?" The thought the Lord God had on my heart was for me to put it into a vertical chart to visually see the process. This made it much easier for me to follow the progression. After doing so, I prayed, "Lord, how can this be conveyed to readers, so that they can understand this process?" The thought the Lord God had on my heart was to put it within the lines of a table. Being a stiff-necked, stubborn person, as it's often called in the Bible, I prayed, asking the Lord God if He's sure that's really what He wanted me to do? I reluctantly put Leviticus 13 into a table format. When I read this difficult leprosy process within a table format, it suddenly became easier for me to understand. That's because it builds line upon line, as explained in the Understanding the Bible section. Shortly after that, the Lord God had it on my heart, to put all of The Books of the Bible in Smaller Chunks within a table format, to aid in understanding, line upon line.
By 2/20/26 All Chapters of the Bible [in Smaller Chunks] Will Be Posted. If you want to read any chapters, just Click the desired Book of the Bible on the Right, and Click on the chapters of that Book of the Bible you want to read. My personal recommendation for those who are just beginning reading the Bible, is to start in the New Testament first.

Song of Solomon 1:1-17 Solomon's Love for the Shepherdess, Compared with His Love for The Lord God

 

Solomon's Love for the Shepherdess Compared with His Love for The Lord God

Song of Solomon 1:1-17                 The Song of Solomon [in Smaller Chunks]

The song of songs, which is Solomon's. [1 Kings 4:32 And [Solomon spoke] 3,000 proverbs; & 1,005 songs were his.]

Let him kiss me with the kisses [from] his mouth: for your love is better than wine. Your name is [like] ointment poured [out,] because the [fragrance] of your [nice] ointments. Therefore, the virgins do love you. 

[Esther 2:12 Now, when every maid's turn [had] come to go in to king Ahasuerus, [a.k.a. Xerses,] after she had been 12 months, according to their [custom] of the women, (for so were the days of their purifications accomplished, [that is] 6 months with: oil of myrrh & 6 months with sweet [fragrances,] & with other things for purifying the women.)] 

Draw, [a.k.a. lead,] me, & we will run after you. [Psalm 23:2 He [restores] my soul; & He [leads] me in the paths of righteousness for His Name's sake.]

The king [has] brought me into his chambers. We will be glad, & rejoice in You. We will remember Your love more than wine, the [righteous] love You. [Romans 5:6-8 For when we were [still] without strength, in due time, Christ died for the ungodly. Scarcely for a righteous man will [someone] die, & [still perhaps] for a good man, some would even dare to die. * But God [demonstrates] His love toward us, in  that, while we were [still] sinners, Christ died for us.]

O you daughters of Jerusalem,I am black, but [lovely, like] the tents of Kedar, [like] the curtains of Solomon. [Don't] look upon me, because I am black, because the sun has [tanned] me. My mother's children were angry with me. They made me the keeper of the vineyards; but I haven't kept [my] own vineyard. [John 15:4-5 Abide, [a.k.a. Remain,] in Me, & I in you. [Like] the branch can't bear, [a.k.a. produce,] fruit [by] itself, [unless] it [remains] in the vine. No [longer] can you, [bear fruit,] [unless] you abide in Me. I Am the Vine, & you are the branches. He, [who abides] in Me, & I in him, the same [produces] much fruit. For you can do nothing without Me.]

O you, Whom my soul [loves,] tell me where you [feed] Your [flocks,] & [make] Your flock rest at noon. [John 10:14-16 I Am the Good Shepherd, & know My sheep, & Am known [by] Mine. [Like] the Father [knows] Me, even so, I know the Father, & I lay down My life for the sheep. And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold. I must also bring them, & they shall hear My voice; & there shall be one [flock,] & One Shepherd.]

For why should I be [like someone who goes astray] by the flocks of your companions? [Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, [who] come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly, they are [ravenous] wolves.]

O you fairest among women, If you [don't] know, go [on] your way, [by the footprints] of the flock, & feed your [kid] [goats] [next to] the shepherd's tents.  [John 10:10-11 The thief [only comes:] to steal, to kill, & to destroy. I [have] come, [so] that [the sheep] might have life, & they might have it more abundantly. I Am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd [gives] His life for the sheep.]

O my love, I have compared you to a company of horses in Pharaoh's chariots. Your cheeks are [lovely,] with rows of jewels, & chains of gold [around] your neck. We will make you borders with gold, with silver studs. [Malachi 3:16-17 Then [those, who] feared, [a.k.a. respected,] the Lord [spoke] often to one another. And the Lord [paid attention,] & heard it, & a book of remembrance was written [in front of] Him, for [those, who respected] the Lord, & [who] thought upon His Name.  The Lord of Hosts [says,] And they shall be Mine, [on] that day when I make up My Jewels, & I will spare them, [like] a man [spares] His Own Son, [Who serves] Him.]

While the king [sits] at his table, & the smell [of] my [perfume's] [fragrance] [drifts there.]  [Revelation 3:20-21 [Look,] I stand at the door, & knock. If any man [hears] My voice, & [opens] the door, I will come in to him, & will [dine] with him, & he with Me. I will grant to him [who overcomes,] to sit with Me [on] My throne, even [like] I also overcame, & Am [sitting] down with My Father [on] His throne.]

My well beloved is [precious like] a bundle of myrrh to me. He shall lie [between] my breasts all night. My beloved is [precious] to me [like] a cluster of [henna blossoms] in the vineyards of En Gedi. 

[See,] you [are] fair, my love. [Look,] you have dove's eyes, & [are] fair. [1 Peter 3:12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, & His ears are open to their prayers.\ But the face of the Lord is against [those who] do [what is:] evil.]

[Look,] you [are handsome,] my beloved, [yes] & [very] pleasant. Also, our bed [of grass,] is green. The beams of our house [outdoors,] are cedar, & our rafters [are] of fir.  [John 14:2-3 In My Father's house are many mansions. If it weren't so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go, & prepare a place for you, I will come again, & receive you to Myself, [so] that you may be there also, where I Am.]