About the Author of the Blogsite, Not the Author of the Bible:

About the Author of the Blogsite, Not the Author of the Bible: Since the Lord had it on my heart to write this blog, I was uncertain of how to accomplish this, mindful of Revelation 22:18-19, which says that nobody is to add to, or to take away from what was written in the Bible. After lots of prayerful contemplation, the Lord had it on my heart that I’m not to change the meaning of what is written in the Bible. He has also shown ways to add to people’s understating of that meaning, without altering the meaning, by putting that info within [brackets]. This is primarily accomplished with the KJV Bible and lots of prayers, but at times, BibleGateway.com, Biblehub.com, NIV Bible, Webster Dictionary, and other internet resources, as needed. Debra Seiling

About Understanding the Bible:

Understanding the Bible: After reading Isaiah 28:10 many times over the years and not totally understanding it, it recently became apparent to me that the Lord God has this passage as the means for understanding the Bible. For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little. Isaiah 28:10 KJV. Being prayerful about this passage, and looking up 'precept' in the Webster's Dictionary, it gave this passage a whole new meaning, once 'commandment' is substituted for 'precept'. Within brackets are additional words the Lord had on my heart to aid in understanding the meaning. For commandment must be [built up] upon commandment; commandment upon commandment; line upon line, line upon line; [developing understanding] here a little, and there a little.

The Table Format:

The Table Format: I was overwhelmed with how to explain the process for determining if someone had leprosy in Leviticus 13, which seemed very complicated. After praying, "Lord, if this is difficult for me to understand after reading it many times, how can this be explained to others?" The thought the Lord God had on my heart was for me to put it into a vertical chart to visually see the process. This made it much easier for me to follow the progression. After doing so, I prayed, "Lord, how can this be conveyed to readers, so that they can understand this process?" The thought the Lord God had on my heart was to put it within the lines of a table. Being a stiff-necked, stubborn person, as it's often called in the Bible, I prayed, asking the Lord God if He's sure that's really what He wanted me to do? I reluctantly put Leviticus 13 into a table format. When I read this difficult leprosy process within a table format, it suddenly became easier for me to understand. That's because it builds line upon line, as explained in the Understanding the Bible section. Shortly after that, the Lord God had it on my heart, to put all of The Books of the Bible in Smaller Chunks within a table format, to aid in understanding, line upon line.
By 2/20/26 All Chapters of the Bible [in Smaller Chunks] Will Be Posted. If you want to read any chapters, just Click the desired Book of the Bible on the Right, and Click on the chapters of that Book of the Bible you want to read. My personal recommendation for those who are just beginning reading the Bible, is to start in the New Testament first.

Song of Solomon 2:1-17 Going to the Banqueting Table, Compared to Jesus Christ in Heaven

Going to the Banqueting Table, Compared to Jesus Christ in Heaven

Song of Solomon 2:1-17             The Song of Solomon [in Smaller Chunks]

I am the Rose of Sharon, & the Lily of the Valleys. [Like] the lily among [the] thorns, so is my love among, [a.k.a. In the midst of,] the daughters. [Song of Solomon 4:10 How fair your love is, my sister, my spouse! How much better your love is than wine! And the [fragrance] of your [perfumes] [is better] than all spices!] 

My beloved among the sons, is [like] the apple tree, among the trees of the [woods.] I sat down under his shadow with great delight, & his fruit was sweet to taste. [Revelation 22:1-2 And [the Angel showed] me a pure river of [the] Water of Life, clear as crystal, [flowing] out of the throne of God & of the Lamb. In the [middle] of [its] street & on either side of the river, there was the Tree of Life, which bare 12 [types] of fruits & [produced its] fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.] 

He brought me to the Banqueting House, & His banner over me was love. [Revelation 21:2-6 And I, John, saw the Holy City, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared [like] a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven, saying, [Look,] the tabernacle of God is with men. And He will dwell with them, & they  shall be His people. And God, Himself, shall be with them, & be their God. *And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes. And there shall no [longer] be: death, sorrow, nor crying. Neither shall there be anymore pain; for the [previous] things [have] passed away. And He, [Who] sat upon the throne said, [Look,] I make all things new. And He said to me, Write: for these Words are True, & Faithful. And He said to me, It is done. I Am [the] Alpha & Omega, the Beginning & the End. I will freely give to him [who] is [thirsty from] the Fountain of the Water of Life. ]

[Sustain] me with flagons [of wine,] & comfort me with apples. [Luke 12:22-24 And [Jesus] said to His disciples, Therefore, I say to you, Take no thought for your life, what you shall eat; Neither for the body, what you shall put on. The life is more than meat, [a.k.a. food,] & the body is more than [clothing.] Consider the ravens: for they neither sow, nor reap; [that] neither have [storehouses,] nor [barns,] & God [feeds] them. How much more better are you than the [birds?]

For I am [lovesick.] [Matthew 22:37 Jesus said to them, You [shall] love the Lord your God with all your heart, & with all your soul, & with all your mind.]

His left hand is under my head, & His right hand [embraces] me. [Isaiah 41:10 [Don't] you fear; for I Am with you. [Don't] be [discouraged; for I Am your God. I will strengthen you. [Yes,] I will help you. [Yes,] I will uphold you with the right hand of My Righteousness.]

O you daughters of Jerusalem, I [order] you that you [be as quiet as:] [gazelles & does] of the field, & [don't] stir up, nor awake my love, [until] he [pleases.] [Romans 13:10-12 Love [works] no ill [will] to his [neighbor.] Therefore, love is fulfilling the Law. And [know] that it is high time to awake out of sleep. For our Salvation is nearer now, than when we [first] believed. The night is [almost over,] & the day is at hand, [a.k.a. near.] Therefore, let us cast off the works of darkness, & let us put on the [armor] of Light.]

The voice of my beloved! [Look,] he comes leaping upon the mountains, & skipping upon the hills. My beloved is like a [gazelle] or a young [stag.] [Look,] he [stands] behind our wall, & at the windows, he [looks out, showing] himself through the [garden] lattice. [1 Peter 1:3-5 Blessed [is:] God & Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, [Who] according to His abundant mercy [has] begotten us again, unto a [living] hope through the Resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an undefiled, & [incorruptible] inheritance, reserved in heaven for you,  who are kept by the power of God, through faith, that [doesn't] fade away, [for Salvation: ready to be revealed in the last [times.] 

My beloved [spoke,] & said to me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, & come away. For, [look,] the winter is past, & the rain is over & gone. The flowers appear on the earth, & the time of birds singing [has] come, & the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. [1 Peter 1:24-25 For all flesh is [like] grass, & all the glory of man [like] the [grass' flowers.] The grass [withers,] & the flower [of it falls] away. But the Word of the Lord [endures] forever. And this is the Word which we preached to you [through] the Gospel [about Jesus Christ.]   

The fig tree [produces its] green figs, & the vines with [its] tender [grapes] give a good [aroma.] [John 15:5 I Am the Vine, & you are the branches. He, [who abides] in Me, & I in him, the same [produces] much fruit. For you can do nothing without Me.]

Arise, my love, my fair one, & come away. [Revelation 22:16-17 I, Jesus, have sent [My] Angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I Am the Root, & the Offspring, [a.k.a. the lineage,] of David, & the Bright Morning Star. And the [Holy] Spirit & the bride say, Come. And let him [who hears] say, Come. And let him [who] is [thirsty,] come. And [whoever] [is] [willing,] let him take the Water of Life freely.] 

O my dove, [You] [are] in the [holes in] the [rocks,] & in the secret places of the [cliff's rocky] [steps.] Let me see Your [face.] [Matthew 17:1-3 And after 6 days, Jesus [took:] Peter, James, & John, his brother, & [brought] them up into [a] high, [secluded] mountain, & was transfigured [in front of] them. And His face [shone like] the sun, & His [clothes were] white [like] the Light. And [saw] Moses, & [Elijah] appeared there to them, talking with [Jesus.]

Let me hear Your voice, for Your voice is sweet, & Your [face] is [pleasing.] 

[1 Kings 19:11-13 And He said, Go [out,] & stand upon the [mountain] before the Lord. And, [saw,] the Lord passed by, & a great, strong wind [tore] the mountains, & [broke] the rocks [into] pieces before the Lord. But the Lord wasn't in the wind. And after the wind, an earthquake; but the Lord wasn't in the earthquake. 

And after the earthquake, a fire; but the Lord wasn't in the fire. And after the fire, a still small voice. And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his [cloak,] & went out, & stood in the [entrance] of the cave. And, behold a voice came to him there, & said, What [are] you [doing] here, Elijah?]

[Catch] the foxes [for] us, the little foxes, that spoil the vines. For our vines have tender grapes. [John 15:1-4 I Am the True Vine, & My Father is the [Keeper of the Vineyard.] He [takes] away every branch in Me that [doesn’t bear] fruit. And every branch that [bears, a.k.a. produces,] fruit, He [prunes] it, [so] that it may [produce] more fruit. Now, you are clean through the Word, [that] I have spoken to you. Abide, [a.k.a. Remain,] in Me, & I in you. [Like] the branch can’t [produce] fruit [by] itself, [unless] it [remains] in the vine. No more [than] you can, [unless] you [remain] in Me.]

My beloved is Mine, & I am His. [Revelation 3:20-21 [Look,] I stand at the door, & knock. If any man [hears] My voice, & [opens] the door, I will come in to him, & will [dine] with him, & he with Me. I will grant to him, [who overcomes,] to sit with Me [on] My throne, even [like] I also overcame, & Am [sitting] down with My Father [on] His throne.] 

He [feeds] [His flock] among the lilies. [Return,] my beloved until daybreak, & the shadows flee away, & You be like a [gazelle] or a young [stag] upon the Mountains of Bether.  [John 20:24-30 But Thomas, 1 of the 12, called Didymus, wasn't with them when Jesus came. Therefore, the other disciples said to him, We have seen the Lord. But [Thomas] said, [Unless,] I shall see the print of the nails in His hands, & put my finger into the nail prints, & thrust my hand into His side, I won't believe. And after 8 days, again His disciples were [inside,] & Thomas with them. The doors being shut, then, Jesus came, & stood in the [middle,] & said, Peace be to you. *Then, [Jesus] said to Thomas, Reach your  finger [here,] & [see] My hands, & reach your hand [here,] & thrust it into My  side. And [don't] be [without faith,] but believing. And Thomas answered, & said to Him, My Lord & my God. Jesus said to him, Thomas, because you [have] seen Me, you [have] believed. Blessed are [those who] haven't seen, & [still] have believed.]