The Newlyweds Appreciating Each Other's Bodies, that the Lord God Created |
Song of Solomon 7:1-13 The Song of Solomon [in Smaller Chunks] |
How beautiful your feet are with shoes, O daughter [of a] prince! The joints of your thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a [Skillful] Workman. [Psalm 139:13-16 For You [have] possessed my [heart strings.] You, [a.k.a. the Lord God, have weaved] me in my mother's womb. I will praise You; for I am fearfully & wonderfully made. |
My soul [knows quite] well, that Your works are [marvelous.] My substance wasn't [hidden] from You, when I was made in secret, curiously [fashioned] in the lowest parts of the earth. |
Your eyes [saw] my [structure, still] being [imperfect,] when there [were] none of them yet, which [continued to be] fashioned, & all my [bodily] members were written in Your book.] |
Like a round goblet, [that doesn't lack wine] is your naval, [within] your [stomach] like [a] heap of wheat [surrounded] with lilies. Your two beasts are like two young [gazelles,] that are twins. Your neck is [like an] ivory tower. [Job 10:11 You [have] clothed me with skin & flesh, & have fenced, [a.k.a. surrounded,] me with bones, & sinews, [a.k.a. muscles.] |
Your eyes [are] like the fish [ponds] in Heshbon, by the Gate of Bath Rabbim. [Proverbs 20:12 The Lord [has] even made both the hearing ear, & the seeing eye.] |
Your nose is [like] the Tower of Lebanon, which [faces] toward Damascus. Your head upon you, is like Carmel, & the hair [on] your head [is] like purple [tresses, &] the king is held [captivated as the tresses are displayed like art] in the galleries. O love, how fair, & pleasant you [are,] for delights! [Matthew 10:30-31 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Therefore, [don't] you fear, you are of more value than many sparrows.] |
Your [height] is [similar] to a palm tree, & your breasts [are similar to] clusters of grapes. I said, I will go up to the palm tree, & I will take hold of [its limbs.] Also, your breasts shall be [like grape] clusters of the vine, & the [fragrance] of your nose [is] like apples. |
And [the aroma of] the roof of your mouth [is] like the best wine for my beloved, that [goes] down [smoothly,] causing the lips of those [who] are asleep to speak. [1 Kings 2:10 So, David slept with his [forefathers,] & was buried in the city of David.] |
I am my beloved's, & his desire is toward me. [Revelation 4:11 You [are] worthy, O Lord, to receive glory, [honor,] & power. For You [have] created all things, & they are, & were created for Your pleasure.] |
Come, my beloved, & let's go [out] into the field, & let us lodge in the villages. Let's get up early to [go to] the vineyards. [John 15:1-3 I Am the True Vine, & My Father is the [Keeper of the Vineyard.] He [takes] away every branch in Me that [doesn’t bear] fruit. And every branch that [bears, a.k.a. produces,] fruit, He [prunes] it, [so] that it may [produce] more fruit. Now, you are clean through the Word, [that] I have spoken to you.] |
Let's see if the vine [flourishes,] & whether the tender grape [has] [appeared,] & the pomegranates [are] budding out.] [John 15:4-5 Abide, [a.k.a. Remain,] in Me, & I in you. [Like] the branch can't bear, [a.k.a. produce,] fruit [by] itself, [unless] it [remains] in the vine. No [longer] can you, [bear fruit,] [unless] you abide in Me. I Am the Vine, & you are the branches. He, [who abides] in Me, & I in him, the same [produces] much fruit. For you can do nothing without Me.] |
I will give you my [love] there. [Revelation 22:1-3 And [the Angel showed] me a pure river of [the] Water of Life, clear as crystal, [flowing] out of the throne of God & the Lamb. In the [middle] of [its] street, & on either side of the river, there was the Tree of Life, which bare 12 [types] of fruits, & [produced its] fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God & the Lamb shall be in it; & His servants shall serve Him.] |
The [flowers of the] mandrakes give a [fragrance,] & all [types] of pleasant fruits new & old, are at our gates, which I have [set aside] for you, O my beloved. [James 1:12 Blessed is the man, [who endures] temptation. For when he is [tested,] he shall receive the crown of [Eternal] Life, [that] the Lord [has] promised to [those, who] love Him.] |
And I heard, but [didn't understand.] Then, I said, O my Lord, What shall be the end of these things? And He said, Go [on] your way, Daniel: for the Words are closed up and sealed till the time of the End. Daniel 12:8-9 KJV
About the Author of the Blogsite, Not the Author of the Bible:
About the Author of the Blogsite, Not the Author of the Bible: Since the Lord had it on my heart to write this blog, I was uncertain of how to accomplish this, mindful of Revelation 22:18-19, which says that nobody is to add to, or to take away from what was written in the Bible. After lots of prayerful contemplation, the Lord had it on my heart that I’m not to change the meaning of what is written in the Bible. He has also shown ways to add to people’s understating of that meaning, without altering the meaning, by putting that info within [brackets]. This is primarily accomplished with the KJV Bible and lots of prayers, but at times, BibleGateway.com, Biblehub.com, NIV Bible, Webster Dictionary, and other internet resources, as needed. Debra Seiling
About Understanding the Bible:
Understanding the Bible: After reading Isaiah 28:10 many times over the years and not totally understanding it, it recently became apparent to me that the Lord God has this passage as the means for understanding the Bible.
For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little. Isaiah 28:10 KJV.
Being prayerful about this passage, and looking up 'precept' in the Webster's Dictionary, it gave this passage a whole new meaning, once 'commandment' is substituted for 'precept'. Within brackets are additional words the Lord had on my heart to aid in understanding the meaning.
For commandment must be [built up] upon commandment; commandment upon commandment; line upon line, line upon line; [developing understanding] here a little, and there a little.
The Table Format:
The Table Format: I was overwhelmed with how to explain the process for determining if someone had leprosy in Leviticus 13, which seemed very complicated. After praying, "Lord, if this is difficult for me to understand after reading it many times, how can this be explained to others?" The thought the Lord God had on my heart was for me to put it into a vertical chart to visually see the process. This made it much easier for me to follow the progression. After doing so, I prayed, "Lord, how can this be conveyed to readers, so that they can understand this process?" The thought the Lord God had on my heart was to put it within the lines of a table. Being a stiff-necked, stubborn person, as it's often called in the Bible, I prayed, asking the Lord God if He's sure that's really what He wanted me to do? I reluctantly put Leviticus 13 into a table format. When I read this difficult leprosy process within a table format, it suddenly became easier for me to understand. That's because it builds line upon line, as explained in the Understanding the Bible section. Shortly after that, the Lord God had it on my heart, to put all of The Books of the Bible in Smaller Chunks within a table format, to aid in understanding, line upon line.
By 2/20/26 All Chapters of the Bible [in Smaller Chunks] Will Be Posted. If you want to read any chapters, just Click the desired Book of the Bible on the Right, and Click on the chapters of that Book of the Bible you want to read. My personal recommendation for those who are just beginning reading the Bible, is to start in the New Testament first.