About the Author of the Blogsite, Not the Author of the Bible:

About the Author of the Blogsite, Not the Author of the Bible: Since the Lord had it on my heart to write this blog, I was uncertain of how to accomplish this, mindful of Revelation 22:18-19, which says that nobody is to add to, or to take away from what was written in the Bible. After lots of prayerful contemplation, the Lord had it on my heart that I’m not to change the meaning of what is written in the Bible. He has also shown ways to add to people’s understating of that meaning, without altering the meaning, by putting that info within [brackets]. This is primarily accomplished with the KJV Bible and lots of prayers, but at times, BibleGateway.com, Biblehub.com, NIV Bible, Webster Dictionary, and other internet resources, as needed. Debra Seiling

About Understanding the Bible:

Understanding the Bible: After reading Isaiah 28:10 many times over the years and not totally understanding it, it recently became apparent to me that the Lord God has this passage as the means for understanding the Bible. For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little. Isaiah 28:10 KJV. Being prayerful about this passage, and looking up 'precept' in the Webster's Dictionary, it gave this passage a whole new meaning, once 'commandment' is substituted for 'precept'. Within brackets are additional words the Lord had on my heart to aid in understanding the meaning. For commandment must be [built up] upon commandment; commandment upon commandment; line upon line, line upon line; [developing understanding] here a little, and there a little.

The Table Format:

The Table Format: I was overwhelmed with how to explain the process for determining if someone had leprosy in Leviticus 13, which seemed very complicated. After praying, "Lord, if this is difficult for me to understand after reading it many times, how can this be explained to others?" The thought the Lord God had on my heart was for me to put it into a vertical chart to visually see the process. This made it much easier for me to follow the progression. After doing so, I prayed, "Lord, how can this be conveyed to readers, so that they can understand this process?" The thought the Lord God had on my heart was to put it within the lines of a table. Being a stiff-necked, stubborn person, as it's often called in the Bible, I prayed, asking the Lord God if He's sure that's really what He wanted me to do? I reluctantly put Leviticus 13 into a table format. When I read this difficult leprosy process within a table format, it suddenly became easier for me to understand. That's because it builds line upon line, as explained in the Understanding the Bible section. Shortly after that, the Lord God had it on my heart, to put all of The Books of the Bible in Smaller Chunks within a table format, to aid in understanding, line upon line.
By 2/20/26 All Chapters of the Bible [in Smaller Chunks] Will Be Posted. If you want to read any chapters, just Click the desired Book of the Bible on the Right, and Click on the chapters of that Book of the Bible you want to read. My personal recommendation for those who are just beginning reading the Bible, is to start in the New Testament first.

Song of Solomon 8:1-14 Comparing the Lord God's Love, with The Newlywed’s Love for Each Other

Comparing the Lord God's Love, with The Newlywed’s Love for Each Other 

Song of Solomon 8:1-14                 The Song of Solomon [in Smaller Chunks]

O, [if only] you [were like] my brother, [who nursed] [from] the breasts of my mother! [Then,] when I should find you [outside,] I would kiss you. [Yes,] I [wouldn't] be despised. I would lead you, & bring you into my mother's house, who would instruct me. 

I would [make] you drink of the spiced wine [from] the juice of my pomegranate. His left hand should be under my head, & his right hand should embrace me. [Isaiah 41:10 [Don't] you fear; for I Am with you. [Don't] be dismayed, [a.k.a. discouraged,] for I Am your God. I will strengthen you; & [yes,] I will help you. [Yes,] with the right hand of My Righteousness, I will uphold, [a.k.a. support,] you.]

O daughters of Jerusalem, I [order] you, that you not stir, nor [wake up] my love, until he [pleases.] [Romans 13:10-12 Love [works] no ill [will] to his [neighbor.] Therefore, love is fulfilling the Law. And [know] that it is high time to awake out of sleep. For our Salvation is nearer now, than when we [first] believed. The night is [almost over,] & the day is at hand, [a.k.a. near.] Therefore, let us cast off the works of darkness, & let us put on the [armor] of Light.]

Who is this, [who comes] up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? Under the apple tree, I [woke] you up. Your mother [delivered] you there. She [who bore] you, [delivered] you there. [Luke 2:4-11 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, [a.k.a. Judea, all the way] to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was [from] the house, & lineage of David:) to be taxed with Mary, his [betrothed] wife, being [large] with child. And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were [completed, so] that she should [deliver.] And [Mary] brought forth her firstborn Son, & wrapped Him in swaddling clothes, & laid Him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn. And there were shepherds in the same country, [staying] in the field, keeping watch over their flock [at] night. And, [look,] the Angel of the Lord came upon them, & the glory of the Lord shone [all around] them, & they were [very] afraid. And the Angel said to them, [Don't] fear. Behold, I bring you good tidings, [a.k.a. Good news,] of great joy, which shall be to all people. *For unto you is born this day in the city of David, a [Savior, Who] is Christ the Lord.]

[Put] me [like] a seal [of approval], upon your heart & upon your arm: for love is strong [like] death. [Matthew 16:26-27 For what is a man [benefited,] if he shall gain the whole world, & lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? *For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of His Father with His Angels, & then He shall reward every man according to his works, [a.k.a. deeds.]

Jealousy is cruel, [like] the grave. [Exodus 34:13-14 But you shall destroy  their altars, break their images, & cut down their groves. For you [shall] worship no other god: for the Lord, Whose Name is Jealous, is a Jealous God.] 

The coals [of the grave] are coals of fire, [that] have a most [powerful] flame. [John 15:5-6 I Am the Vine, & you are the branches. He, [who abides] in Me, & I in him, the same [produces] much fruit. For you can do nothing without Me. If any man [doesn't] abide in Me, he is cast [out like] a branch, & is withered; & men gather them, & cast them into the fire, & they are burned.]

Many waters cannot quench, [a.k.a. put out,] love, neither can the floods drown it. [John 3:15-17 That [whoever believes] in Him should not perish, but have Eternal Life. For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, [so] that [whoever believes] in Him shouldn't perish, but have Everlasting Life. For God [didn't send] His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.]

If a man would give all the [possessions] of his house for love, it would [totally] be [despised.] [Philippians 2:5-8 Let [your] [minds within] you, also be [like that] in Christ Jesus, Who [is] in the [image] of God, & thought it not [a crime] to be equal with God. But made Himself of no reputation, [a.k.a. without status,] & was made in the likeness of men, & took upon [Himself] the [image] of a servant. And being found in [the image like] a man, He humbled Himself, & became obedient [until] death, even the death [on] the cross.] 

We have a little sister & she [is small chested.] What shall we do for our sister [on] the day when she [is] spoken for? If she [were] a wall, we [would] build upon her a palace of silver. And if she [were] a door, we would [would enclose] her with cedar [trim.] [John 10:7-10 Then, Jesus said to them again, [Very truly,] I say to you, I Am the Door [for] the sheep. All [who] ever came [prior to] Me are thieves, & robbers. But the sheep didn't hear them. I Am the Door: & if any man [enters] in, he shall be saved by Me, & shall go in & out, & find pasture. The thief [only comes:] to steal, to kill, & to destroy. I [have] come [so] that they might have life, & that they might have it more abundantly.]

I am a wall, & my breasts [are] like towers, then I was [like someone who] found [favor] in his eyes. [Luke 1:26-28 *And in the 6th month, the Angel, Gabriel, was sent from God to a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, to a virgin [engaged] to a man, whose name was Joseph, [from] the house, [a.k.a. lineage,] of David. 

And the virgin's name was Mary. And the Angel came in unto her, & said, Hail, [a.k.a. Rejoice,] you, [who are] highly [favored,] the Lord is with you. Blessed [are] you among women.] 

Solomon had a vineyard at Baal Hamon. He [rented] out the vineyard to [tenant farmers.] For [its] fruit, everyone was to bring 1,000 pieces of silver. My vineyard, which is [still] mine, & is before me. [John 15:7-9 If you abide, [a.k.a. remain,] in Me, & My Words [remain] in you, you shall ask what you will, & it shall be done unto you. My father is glorified, [in this, so] that you bear, [a.k.a. produce,] much fruit; so you shall be My disciples.]

O Solomon, you must have 1,000 [pieces of silver,] & [only] 200 [for] those [who tend] the fruit. [Colossians 1:12-14 [Give] thanks to the Father, [Who has] made us [fit] to be [participants] of the inheritance of the saints in [the] Light. Who [has] delivered us from the power of darkness, & [has] translated us into the Kingdom of His dear Son, in Whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.]

You, [who dwell] in the gardens, the [friends pay attention] to your voice. [Make] me to hear it. [John 10:1-5 [Very truly, I say to you, He [who doesn't enter] into the [sheep's pen] by the door, but [climbs] up some other way, the same is a thief & a robber. But he [who enters] in by the door is the Shepherd of the sheep. The porter, [a.k.a. gate keeper, opens] to Him, & the sheep hear His voice. And He [calls] His Own sheep by name, & [leads] them out. And when He [puts out] His Own sheep, He [goes in front of] them, & the sheep follow Him; [because] they know His voice. And they won't follow a stranger, but will flee from him; [because] they [don't] know the voice of strangers.]

Make haste, [a.k.a. hurry,] My beloved. [Revelation 22:12-15 *And [look,] I come quickly, & [My] reward with Me, & shall be, to give to every man according [to] his work, [a.k.a. deeds.] I Am [the] Alpha & Omega, The Beginning & the End, the First & the Last. Blessed are [those who] do His Commandments, [so] that they may have right to the Tree of Life, & may enter in through the gates into the city. For [outside] are: dogs, sorcerers, [sexual traffickers,] murderers, idolaters, & [whoever] loves & [makes] [up] [lies.] 

And you be [similar] to a [gazelle] or a young [stag] upon the mountains of spices. [Revelation 21:2-7 And I, John, saw the Holy City, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared [like] a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven, saying, [Look,] the tabernacle of God is with men. And He will dwell with them, & they  shall be His people. And God, Himself, shall be with them, & be their God. *And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes. And there shall no [longer] be: death, sorrow, nor crying. Neither shall there be anymore pain; for the [previous] things [have] passed away. And He, [Who] sat upon the throne said, [Look,] I make all things new. And He said to me, Write: for these Words are True, & Faithful. And He said to me, It is done. I Am [the] Alpha & Omega, the Beginning & the End. I will freely give to him [who] is [thirsty from] the Fountain of the Water of Life. He [who overcomes] shall inherit all things. And I will be his God, & he shall be My son, [a.k.a. child.]